Thursday, October 6, 2011
We all have them and we all hate them.
Our nightly routine. As women we have so much more to do then men do.
Although I hate doing it, I'm pretty religious about my nightly routine and hate when there is a night that I can't do it.
1. Change into pj's
2. Put on a headband to keep hair off my face
3. Wash face
4. Apply astringent (I swear this is the secret that kept me from breaking out - for me, it totally works)
5. Take vitamins, two melatonin and any other medications necessary (ibruprofen, Rx... etc)
6. Take out contacts
7. Brush teeth
8. Grab laptop, glass of water, book and planner
9. Head to bed
10. Write the next day's blog post (yep, I'm half asleep when I write these)
What's your nightly routine?
Posted by Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields at Thursday, October 06, 2011