Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Hello!

My Monday started off quite busy. I did an overnight Sunday night, so once I got the clients up, fed and out the door, I headed home to get ready for class. After class I was scheduled at a different site until 10:30pm. Although it is quite a bit of downtime while working with the clients, it's still exhausting because you have to be aware at all times.

Kind of like parenting, I suppose. ;)

The highlight of my day was doing the 30 Day Shred with the ladies in the afternoon... most clients have an exercise goal and I love exercising with them. Today I suggested a workout dvd that was only 20 minutes (hehehe, see where this is going?) and they go, "Pshhhh! Twenty minutes!!? Easy peasy!"

I evilly giggled to myself and said, "Ok! Let's hop to it!"

They wanted to kill me. Or perhaps they wanted to kill Jillian Michaels. Probably both. They did it though! It was awesome. We used soup cans as weights! I wish I could post a picture! It was cute. :)

Well, it's Tuesday and it's been a few weeks since I've done ToT, so here goes!

Be sure to link up with Chelsea this week, she's got a great giveaway going on!

1. How do you take your coffee?
Non-dairy creamer and five Splendas. (I like Splenda. A lot). I've been meaning to try that Bailey's creamer - it looks delish!

2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
Definitely soft! Preferably still warm, too. Mmm.... Cookies...

3. Do you wear a belt everyday?
Nope, I hardly every wear a belt actually. Unless it's an accessory to an outfit, like a dress.

4. What is your favorite color combination?
I love the colors red and purple together, especially in the fall! Lately I have been a big fan of the

5. Do you like sour candy?
Sure do! I don't prefer it, but I do like it.

6. How often do you do laundry?
About once a week. Anything less than that and the laundry is a little out of control (and I'm out of bath towels).

7. Did you ever wear braces?
Yep, for two years. I got lucky, but still hated them.

8. Are you good at Roman Numerals?
Until about 10 or so...

9. What is your favorite form of social media?
Definitely Twitter! I have withdrawals and worry about what I'm missing if I can't check every couple hours or so...

10. How do you feel about chin dimples?
I think they can be endearing!

Today I am subbing in an Art room. The kids are working on their "final projects" and I'm curious to see what that entails! Maybe I can sneak some pictures of their work to post tomorrow... (doubtful, but maybe).

Were you a fan of art class? What was your favorite "special" in school? If you participate in ToT please let me know so I can stop by and read your answers!

4 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

My favorite color combination these days is mustard yellow, light gray, and navy blue!

I did not have an actual art class in school. I went to such a small school, we did not have art. WE did art projects in elementary, though, and I honestly HATED art! My projects never turned out like thye were supposed to...

Amber said...

Lol I love that you got your clients to do the 30-day shred with you!

I HAD to take an art class in grade 12 because I was going to be short some credits I needed for university. I was pissed I had to take it but it ended up being an AWESOME class. Two of my best friends were in it and it was C block (right after lunch) so fun. I'm glad I took it and have good memories from that class!

Kyria @ Travel Spot said...

I never took art. I took metal shop. We got to make a toolbox and picnic tables (and people used to smoke behind the arc welder. ahhh...the good ol' days). I was more of a sport person. I loved gym class.

5 splendas! Yowza. That's funny!! I take one splenda if I am at a diner, but I prefer the vanilla creamer at home. You can get it sugar free, which I suppose is very similar to putting a bunch of splendas in.

Anonymous said...

I wish you would have taken a pic of the workout!!