Good morning, everyone! It's Tuesday again which means it's Ten on Tuesday time again. Thank you Chelsea for hosting such a great weekly meme (and giving me something to blog about...) ;)
1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?
I drive. I admire people that take public transportation, but in Des Moines I think it would be a little hard. If I lived in a big city I would definitely consider it or give it a try.
2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
I'm horrible at getting regular trims! I just got one on Saturday, but I probably only go two or three times a year. I was just complaining about this to my stylist, she needs to get on me! She just laughs though...
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
Yes, I read the hardcopy because the comments online make me so mad sometimes.
4. What is the best book you have read this year?
Definitely The Help. GREAT BOOK! I can't wait for the movie.
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
I really loved No Strings Attached. I walked out of that movie thinking, "I'm definitely buying that one on dvd."
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
Usually salty. I love me some salt...
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
Usually! I always have coffee and I tend to eat a piece of fruit for breakfast, usually a banana.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
I know most people hate them, but I love cadbury eggs... I think they're delicious! ;) I have resisted so far this year and not eaten one... I will cave at some point though.
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
9 or 10 is sleeping in, although I cannot remember the last time I did that or if I could even do it anymore...
10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
We are going to Niagra Falls in a month! I cannot wait, road trips are the best!!
Lately, I have been taking notice of how many times I say "you guys." Considering I am in front of a class almost five days a week and they have short attention spans I say it a lot... I annoy myself every time I say it, too.
I don't know what else to say!
I don't say "y'all" so, what else is there? Do you say "you guys"? I'm just curious... I'm thinking I am going to have to try to completely quit saying it and clap my hands instead for attention, or something along those lines.
Anyway, let me know what you say. I'm really curious now.