Remember the Twenty-Five Things list from Myspace from a million years ago? Remember Myspace? I was a total addict. In fact, I'm pretty sure my page is still active. Maybe I should shut that down.
Anyway, Erica did a list of 25 random facts, and I just had to play along. :)
I promise, proper update of my weekend will be up. It was a fun one!
1. I'm planning on being an ESL teacher, but I'm not bilingual.
2. I once ate llama meat, but I didn't know it at the time. It tasted like beef.
3. When I was a baby a photo my mom took of me won a contest, and I was pictured in the Enquirer.
4. I've been to over 30 states and I want to be able to someday say I have been to them all.
5. I love the ocean and lakes. It can be one of the most peaceful and most fun places for me.
6. When I was in college my hair color changed probably every six months. Mainly, I switched between blonde and brunette. I have been blonde for several years now.
7. My cat is named after my favorite job. Libby (Club Libby Lu).
8. I used to say I wanted twin girls and I would name them Autumn and Summer.
9. Growing up my mom would always bring home stray cats. We always had pets.
10. I hate broccoli.
11. I love school and think I could be content being a college student forever.
12. I want to get my doctorate someday, but I don't know what I would research. Maybe someday I'll figure it out.
13. When I was a kid I wanted to be a librarian. Or own a bookstore.
14. I was an editor on my high school newspaper.
15. I'm not a natural athlete at all and have to try really hard at sports.
16. I love chips and salsa and could probably eat it all the time.
17. I've always kind of wished I had brown eyes.
18. Sometimes I still make decisions by "eenie meenie miny mo."
19. I have never read a Jane Austen novel or Little Women. I need to get on that.
20. Despite living in one of the least diverse states in the country, the schools I attended were very diverse, and I didn't think anything of it. When I met people in college that didn't have any minorities in their small schools, I was floored.
21. Growing up my favorite show was Full House.
22. I love cheese. Way too much.
23. I'm extremely ticklish.
24. I broke my tail bone once trying to learn how to do either a backflip or a front flip (can't remember which). It really hurt.
25. I don't like cucumbers, but I love pickles.
What's a random fact about you?