Friday, February 27, 2009
Normal everyday secrets
Everyone has secrets. Big secrets, little secrets. Stuff only you know about yourself that is completely normal. If you haven't read "Can you keep a Secret?" by Sophie Kinsella go read it! It's really cute, especially if you're a fan of the Shopaholic series.
Here are my secrets:
1. My favorite purse is a fake Coach purse that I got while vacationing in the Bahamas. Every time I carry it I get compliments and it makes me giggle a little because it's fake!
2. I hate Vera Bradley. There I said it. I know it is a very popular brand and many, many people just love it but I just don't!
3. I have a very bad habit of picking at my face. I'm a picker. It's disgusting and horrible for your skin but I just can't help it, if I see the beginnings of a blemish I have to attack it immediately!
4. I love being tan and going to the tanning bed but I'm secretly terrified I will end up with skin cancer.
5. I have never seen a ton of classic movies that "everyone" has seen. For example, Stand by Me and Spaceballs. Does this make me weird?
6. I tried out for the cheerleading squad twice in high school before finally making it on the team. Most people assume I was on the team all four years.
7. I love having blue eyes and I love the compliments I get on them but I have always wanted deep dark chocolate brown eyes. I even got brown contacts once but they made me look like a psycho.
8. I secretly wonder if one of my best friend's husband hates all her friends.
9. I approve pretty much anyone on Facebook just to have more friends. I don't know why, I'm really not that shallow. I just like watching the number go up. Then I get irritated when there's someone on there from high school that I didn't like.
10. I still love reading Cosmopolitan but I feel like I should have already outgrown it by now.
Posted by Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields at Friday, February 27, 2009