Thursday, February 5, 2009
Take a peek...
Above is a picture of the contents currently in my purse. Molly over at These Little Moments did a post like this awhile back and I thought it was so cute!
1. The book I'm currently reading, Bitter is the New Black borrowed from Lesli. This is a great book to read if you're recently unemployed!
2. My wallet, which looks a little fat but trust me, it's not.
3. My camera. I am always prepared for those moments when you need a camera, but I rarely take pictures. Go figure.
4. Makeup bag. This is a must. Inside my little bag is my favorite lipgloss (so I can find it in a hurry), pressed powder, spare contacts, a Tide pen, travel perfume and mascara (my favorite kind of makeup!).
5. A brooch from Express that I got for $3.59! Score!
6. Five pens. Apparently I need all five of those pens. Weird.
7. Five different kinds of lipgloss. This is not counting the one that is in my makeup bag. Sheesh! I do love me some lipgloss!
8. Ice Breakers gum. It's okay. I wouldn't recommend it, but I will save the gum review for a different day.
9. iPod, with ear buds and USB cord. It would be a tragedy if it died and I couldn't charge it immediately...
10. Planner, which looks like my "Little Black Book" but trust me, it's not. No boys phone numbers in there! ;)
11. Address book, which is my version of the "LBB" I just referred to. Mine isn't black though, it's pink (of course!) and says "So many princes, so little time" on the front.
12. Comb, which my hair could probably use right now.
13. Chanel Mademoiselle lotion, which I got FREE! I love free. Free is good.
14. Cold medication. I don't have a cold right now, so that must be left over from when I did.
And that's it! My phone would be in this photograph but I was using it to take this lovely picture and post it here for you all to see! If you would like to see what my phone looks like, just go here. It's the pink one, and I love it!
Posted by Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields at Thursday, February 05, 2009