It's been awhile for Ten on Tuesday! As always, thank you Chelsea for hosting! These questions are pretty random, just like I like 'em! :)
Be sure to hop on over to Emily's blog today, where I guest posted what an average day is like for me!
1. What is your favorite month?
This is a tough one... I cannot choose between June and December. I love June b/c it's the first month we usually start heading to the lake for weekend trips and summer is just starting... but, then I love December too because it's Christmas season and everyone is happy and singing Christmas carols...
2. What is the best candy to get while trick or treating?
I always loved peanut butter cups... and Almond Joys.... and licorice... (I like candy. A lot.)
3. What kind of pen do you use?
I don't have a certain kind... I'm a fan of "free" promotional pens. ;)
4. You go to a new Italian restaurant, what is your go-to order?
Chicken parmesan or toasted ravioli
5. If you could choose to have any celebrity’s hair, who’s would you choose?
Anna Kournakova.... I have been lusting after it since she started The Biggest Loser. So pretty!
6. What’s your favorite board game?
Sorry! My sister and I used to get into major fights over that game. (it probably included one of us bumping each others game piece across the floor and shrieking SORRY! Haaa!)
7. Do you know how to play poker?
Yep. But, I have a TERRIBLE poker face. You can read every single emotion on my face.
8. What do you think about Old Navy commercials?
I think they're dumb... and they're getting dumber. The jiggle one?? Come on.
9. What hurts worse- a stubbed toe or a paper cut?
Oh, definitely a stubbed toe! OUUUCCH!
10. What’s your favorite kind of pie?
Peach pie. Preferably my grandmother's peach pie. YUUUMMMMM.....
Do you have a good poker face? Do you enjoy card games?