It's Ten on Tuesday time! Thank you, Chelsea for hosting. Check out Roots and Rings for more information about participating!
1. What type of phone do you have? Do you like it?
I'm a sucker and got the iPhone almost right after Verizon added it to their lineup of phones. I absolutely love it - I have never been able to do so much with a cell phone. Sometimes the touch screen keyboard bugs me, but it's not something I haven't been able to get over.
2. How old were you when you got your first cell phone?
I was 16. It was really my mom's phone but I had it more than she did. I had that really old Nokia that had the game Snake on it. Remember those?
3. How many cell phones have you owned since your first?
Oh my... I have no clue. Probably 10 or so?
4. How much is your average monthly phone bill?
I pay $110 a month. Is that high? I feel like it's normal, but I'm willing to pay for the bells and whistles ;)
5. When you were a kid/teenager, were you allowed to have a phone in your room?
Yes. I had my own phone line. That's how much I was on the phone...
6. Do you like talking on the phone or do you despise it? Or somewhere in-between?
Back when I was a teenager I loved it and spent HOURS on the phone. Now, I despise it. I hate talking on the phone and would much rather text.
7. Do you text a lot? Is texting/talking while driving illegal where you live? Are you guilty of it anyway?
Yes. Not yet. Yes.
Don't scold me! It will be illegal in July here. Getting the iPhone has been good for this nasty little habit because it's harder to text on it.
8. What sort of texting keyboard does your phone have? Touch screen, slide out, or something different? Do you care?
I have a touch screen, and it's sometimes hard to use! :/ I'm sure I could have submitted some pretty funny submissions to damnyouautocorrect.com since getting the iPhone!
9. Look at the last call in your call log – who is it? What were they calling about? Who calls you the most?
My mother. I think she was calling about... nothing? My mother calls the most ;) I don't mind though, I call her just as much!
10. What is the longest phone call you can recall having?
Literally, hours and hours. When I was a teen I was on the phone CONSTANTLY.
That's all I got for today. Remember yesterday's post where I laid out my summer school schedule? Yeah, June is going to be rooooough. I'll try to hang in there and get in at least a few posts a week. :)
Have a happy Tuesday, everyone!