Saturday, December 25, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas, Blogland!

Last night my family had our new(ish) Christmas Eve tradition that I am beginning to love more and more each year. On Christmas Eve my sister and I head over to my parents house for a tasty crab leg dinner with Bailey's to drink (yum, yum, yum) and then open all our presents from each other!

Sometimes I think my mom forgets that my sister and I are not little kids anymore and that I am 28 and my sister is 24 because she buys us so much stuff and wraps each one individually and wants pictures of us opening them. It is hilarious - and I love it!

She went a little nuts this year too. We both made out like bandits. I'm not going to lie, I feel a little guilty! My sister and I took care of them too though. For my mom, we got her a little 19 inch flatscreen tv for her kitchen and for my dad, we got a Nook Color. (Which I now desperately want! More on that later...)

I'm sure once we start having kids she will transfer all that energy to the kids, which will be just fine by me. I cannot wait for the day when we have little ones running around. It'll be awhile so in the meantime I will relish in her love of gift giving. :)

Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday with your friends and family! Travel safe and be merry! :)

2 comments:

Lesli said...

Merry Christmas, Amber!

I got my Nook Color for Christmas!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!