On Sunday I organized my closet so that my spring/summer clothes were right up front (can I collective, "YESSSSS!" ?) and I was struck with the fact that I own so much of the same thing.
Here is what I have too much of and am not allowed to buy this season*...
- Ribbed tank tops. You know, the ones from Gap and Old Navy that are perfect for layering, sleeping in, working out in...etc, etc, etc? Yeah, I have a bajillion of them. An entire drawer full of them.
- Anything in black or grey. I need to add some color asap.
- Dresses. I've got an addiction to dresses. There were lots of them hanging out in the back of my closet.
- Flip flops. Don't. need. any. more. PERIOD.
- Cardigans. I think my favorite outfit is the ribbed tanks mentioned above and a cardigan. You know, right after dresses. ;)
- Jeans. I have a lot of these.
*We all know that is not going to happen. I will probably buy all of this stuff again because I cannot resist a good deal.