Here's a few things on my mind - bullet style. This is not edited because I have class in 20 minutes, so don't judge me.
- Last night's interview with the White House intern under JFK? Anybody catch that? I went through a series of emotions. If you follow me on Twitter, you are probably aware. First I was disgusted. Then I was mad. Then I felt bad for her. Then I felt bad for feeling bad for her. Then I felt guilty for being mad - because, dude, we all do stupid things in college. Then I thought, do you do stupid things like for 18 months with the President of the United States? Then I thought, well, she was probably under, like a spell, ya know? You get the point. It was a good interview. I think I want to read her book. At first I thought she was just capitalizing on this horribly embarrassing story, but then I realized she was outed by someone else and by that point, you might as well. (just sayin)
- On another subject. I have so much crap for a "future classroom" I think I need a storage space. For real.
- I'm down to one Dunkin Donuts k-cup, which is a travesty. I need to make a roadtrip as soon as possible. Who should I come visit?? ;)
- Remember when I planned to do four workouts per week? Yeah... that is not happening. So far during the week I seem to be only able to fit in a run on Thursdays because I have almost four hours between my third and fourth class. I have to figure this out and figure it out soon.
- I'm doing pretty good on the counting calories, until the evening. Then I just sort of wing the rest of the night. That's probably not working out so well. (especially considering I got my order of girl scout cookies and they call my name every night :/)
- The Vow comes out tomorrow and I am going to see it!
- Also, I have a second date. Which, yes, I know. I have pretty much completely stopped talking about dating on here. I have my reasons. Maybe someday I will blog about it all. Fingers crossed this one isn't another dud though.
What's been going on for you this week? Do you comment on blogs from your smartphone?