1. What is your current favourite television show?
Well, it was The Bachelorette but it just ended last night! I'm hoping that Chris is the new Bachelor! He is such a sweetheart - as far as I know anyway! I think my next favorite reality show will be The Bachelor Pad, it looks deliciously addictive!
2. Apple juice or orange juice?
I'm not much of a juice drinker... but if I had to choose I would pick orange juice. It has to be real though, no Sunny D for this gal!
3. It’s Shark Week on Discover Channel. Do you watch? Why or why not?
No, I haven't watched... but after hearing everyone fuss about it I might have to switch to the Discovery Channel this week to check it out!
4. What are the non-blog websites that you visit regularly?
Facebook, Twitter, my bank's website, Amazon, and the library's website.
5. What is your favourite way to prepare green beans? Asparagus? Potatoes? Carrots?
Green Beans: Steamed. Asparagus: Grilled. Potatoes: Baked! Carrots: Boiled. I used to hate cooked carrots but now I love them!
6. What is your favourite flower?
Definitely daisies! I have always loved daisy, and especially love the name Daisy.
7. How do you feel about handkerchiefs?
Uhhh, kinda gross!
8. If you could only shop at 3 stores for the rest of your life, what would they be? (You probably should include a grocery store.)
Target, Borders and Von Maur.
9. If you could only use wine for one purpose for the rest of your life, which would you choose? To cook with or to drink?
Welcome! My name's Amber and I'm a recently-turned-30 year old living in Des Moines, IA. No, it's not all cornfields and farms here and I am actually a city girl, having spent very little time on any type of farm! Here is where I talk about anything and everything going on in my life!
Want to contact me?
Send me an email at:
What I'm reading...
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
What I just finished reading...
This Girl by Colleen Hoover
Books 'n Bars
Come check out my book club in the Des Moines area. We check out a new bar each month and read one book a month.