Friday, August 1, 2008

Fridays

I have a love/hate relationship with Fridays.

I love that it is the day before two glorious days off.
I hate that it's only two days! (hehe)

I love that I get off work at 2:30.
I hate that there's not much to do until 2:30.

I love that there aren't any students at work (which means no issues).
I hate that it's so quiet I can hear myself think.

I love that I can usually get a million errands done on Friday afternoons.
I hate that this weekend (and next) are jam-packed busy with no time to relax! (Who am I kidding? I don't know what to with myself if I'm not busy! =)

There you have it. My first "Love/Hate" blog modeling one of my favorite blogs, Love is Blonde.

2 comments:

Lesli said...

You changed your format! :)

Michelle said...

Hi Amber! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I liked the new Marian Keyes book, but it's not my favorite - though it's addictive.