I am a big fan of weekly to do lists and having a list of goals to hopefully get done each week keeps me accountable. My Erin Condren planner is a big help with goal setting each week, as there is a spot for goals and to-dos.
Classes are wrapping up, and this week I am working only a few hours, but I still have a hefty to do list. Which, is A-OK with me. I am at my best when I am very busy and I am glad I am aware of this quality of mine.
Here's a peek at my to-do list this week...
- Pull the ol' bike out of the garage, fill the tires with air, and go on a nice long bike ride! Despite the 100 degree temps that are forecast each day this week, I will still get this done. Luckily, I know of a nice, shaded bike trail very close to me. Sunday morning while in Minneapolis, Angie and I went on a nice 7 mile bike ride through downtown Minneapolis (recap of trip coming tomorrow!) and it was so nice. I definitely want to bike more and want to make this happen.
- Plan my wardrobe for DC (it is going to be HOT) and then form a strategy for how to pack using only carry on luggage. Tips?
- Finish the fourth (and last) section for my online class. It is due August 5th, but seeing as I will be gone at that time, I have to do it early.
- Pick up a copy of The Perks of Being a Wallflower and skim through it before Books 'n Bars next week. (When I read it, I borrowed my copy from the library)
- Renew several certifications for work. ALL of my certifications have to be renewed each year, and all of mine are due to expire in August. I've got my work cut out for me! Luckily, all but one can be completed online and at home.
What's on your list for this week? Do you have a big week planned?