I'm participating in Jamie's What I'm Loving Wednesday today. Go check out her blog, she's sweet, adorable and expecting her first baby!
- The shoes I found at Younkers yesterday for 18 bucks. SCORE!
- The fact that my ADORABLE cousins are in town from Oklahoma. Aren't they the cutest?
- That one of my four classes (yes, four) ends this week and another one ends after next week. June. Has. Been. A. Blur.
- This weekend I am headed to my second home, Kansas City (I lived there from 2004-2007). Sadly, I will not be participating in the Color Run though :(
- The fact that NONE of the members from Books 'n Bars have read the book this month, including me. Okay, I'm not loving that, but I am definitely laughing at it! We're still meeting if you're interested though. Happy hour at Buzzard Billy's. All is welcome. :)
- The fact that I won't cry over the opposite sex, but I do cry when a close friend says, "I'm proud of you."(for standing up for myself)
- That I have Jayme keeping me motivated and I have done Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred for 10 days now! I can already feel stronger, and I think level 2 is going to make a difference. (as long as I don't "phone" it in) ;)
- My adolescent lit professor. She is simply awesome. I am actually really sad the class is ending next week.
- Lexi showin' her "fangs". (She's really not mean, she can just "look" mean!)