Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Some of my favorite things. . .

1. Daisies (especially gerbera daisies)
2. Chick lit... hopelessly addicted!
3. and of course... Chick flicks!
4. The vegetarian line of Boca foods... so delicious!
5. Fires in the fireplace on a chilly night
6. The color pink
7. Hello Kitty
8. Tall beds... mine is so high it's sometimes hard to get into! LOL
9. Pictures
10. Coffee
11. Rachael Ray (and anything that has to do with her!)
12. Von Maur
13. Snow Days!
14. High heels
15. The beach! I love the ocean!
16.


This list will grow as I think of more things I can't live without! =)

3 comments:

Lys said...

What a great list!!!

Lesli said...

I LOVE your list--in fact it is all very similar to the things I LOVE. Wow! I think we could be long-lost sisters!

Kimberly said...

Seems like we have a lot of "favorite things" in common :-) ohh, and I'm really enjoying your blog! Just stumbled upon it today!